Illustrator & digital designer with great stakeholder management skills and years of experience in advertising & media companies, looking for opportunities to craft beautiful work with an inspiring company.
2021 – Present | Freelance Designer & Illustrator | MBArchitects, Kraftwaerk Foodtech
Creating design guides, templates, icons and illustrations for freelance clients.
2019 – 2021 | Creative Lead & Digital Marketing Owner | Neupart
Owner of CVI, brand guidelines, global creative production, website & channel. Managed design & development team in Lviv, Ukraine. UX design, project management and budgeting for products & services.
2015 – 2019 | Creative Lead & Senior Marketing Manager | Mindshare, Charlie Tango
Designed and illustrated marketing collateral and client design guides. Founded and led an internal digital production team. Led and mentored creatives. Consulted with global clients on design, media, budget, data & performance.
2014 – 2015 | Brand Care Manager & Global Social Lead | Mindjumpers
Created design & copy output, owner of global social listening and response.
2012 – 2014 | Digital Designer & Content Lead | Very (Belong)
Created and managed design & copy output, budgets, client service, owner of digital and social productions.
2008 – 2012 | Junior Designer & Project Manager | SORT, FLOWe (TBWA), True Cph, TV2 Zulu
Created promotional and marketing collateral, visual identities, campaigns, packaging, and liaise with clients.
Creative Basis | Danish University of Media & Journalism | 2021
BA of Arts in Media Production & Management, Marketing Danish University of Media & Journalism | 2008 – 2011
Design Technology | KEA | 2005 – 2007
Adobe After Effects & Illustrator (brush off) | Domestika & Skillshare | 2021I
Illustration by hand with Illustrator Matthias Ink | Domestika | 2021
Creative Writing | Danish University of Media & Journalism | 2021
Digital Marketing | Google | 2020
Information Security & Risk Analysis | Neupart | 2019 – 2020
Danish, English - fluent.
Swedish - enough to discuss cartoons, not neuroscience.
German, Spanish, Portuguese, French - enough to order food and wine.
Microsoft Office & Keynote
Google Marketing platforms
Facebook & LinkedIn business
Wordpress, hubspot, Mailchimp
· Cross-media Illustration and design according to corporate design guides.
· Productions: Updating web design and UX to ensure lead growth.
· Cross media campaigns: social, digital and print, DTP/finished layout.
· Vector icons.
· Illustration a Children’s book for Ford.
· Develop and renew design guidelines in sync with brand values, commercial agenda and business priorities, to continuously ensure an up-to-date, engaging corporate design across documents, platforms and media.
· Define and implement creative and IT processes to optimize budget, timeline and quality.
· Set the creative direction for product and services, launch campaigns and key projects.
· Strong cross functional stakeholder management through listening and inspiring momentum.
· Professionally leading a team of designers in both HQ and externally. Being a sparring partner to clients and stakeholders in creative concepts and media investments.
· Define and roll out corporate and campaign design, as well as being a torch-bearer for culture and change.
· Scope size of production for individual projects and set the right team of creatives and timelines.
· Production setup and creative lead on pre-production, production and post-production.
· Budget management and optimization, securing a high return on investment
These are 5 LinkedIn testimonials from people I've worked with in different capacities.
Senior Creative at &Co.
Worked together 2018 at Mindshare
Jeg har arbejdet sammen med Maikie på Mindshare og det har været en fornøjelse. Hun er super dygtig til at holde alle boldene i luften, uden at tabe fokus fra det kreative output. Samtidig er hun en skøn person man gider at være sammen med, både på og uden for arbejdspladsen.
Jeg kan varmt anbefale hende til et bureau hvor kreativitet er i fokus.
Creative & digital project manager at Intermail
Worked together 2018 at Mindshare
If you want a dedicated and resourceful member of your team, go for Maikie. She is very adapt at seeing beyond the present and anticipate future shortcoming, obstacles etc., and anticipate any workarounds. And yet she has a very keen eye for design and production, which enables her to guide the creative process straight toward the goal(s). Always up-to-date and has great coordination and facilitating skills.
Display Director at Jellyfish
Worked together in 2015 at Mindjumpers
I worked with Maikie for a little over 1,5 years and it was an absolute pleasure. Maikie is a warm and open person and a joy to work with. Not only did she have comprehensive knowledge of Digital and Social marketing, but she understood the bigger picture and how these tied in and influenced other areas of markting. She was always willing to help and I would say that any future teams would be lucky to work with her.
Head of Paid Social at Dentsu
Martin reported to me in 2015 at Mindjumpers
I had the pleasure of working with Maikie at MINDJUMPERS for over a year beside my studies. Maikie was very supportive in all the stages of my employment and she was always ready to help. Maikie is good at creating overview, she's a very good communicator, and she is overall a very kindhearted person that "understands" people.
Communications strategy // Branding & PR // Social Media
Carina was a client of mine (from DSB) when we did work together in 2014
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Maikie on DSB’s youth communication for the past 2 years, when she was with Very. She is excellent at client-contact and understanding DSB’s young audience. She’s been hands-on with our community management and has an extensive understanding for digital and social media and what works. Maikie has made a great deal of the creative work on the DSB Ung Facebook site and have participated in DSB’s Social Media Hub. In all Maikie is a happy, helpful and solution-oriented person that will always get things done.